We offer a family planning service to all of our patients to ensure that pregnancies are planned, happy events. We stock a variety of oral and injectable contraceptives to suit your needs.
Contraception means prevention of pregnancy.
There are a number of different methods and it is important to choose one that best meets your needs and circumstances.
Considerations when choosing contraception should include accurate information about:
- effectiveness in pregnancy prevention
- health issues which may limit some choices
- ease of use
- side effects including changes to usual periods
- benefits other than contraception
- cost and availability
- protection against sexually transmissible infections (STIs).